boy (plural boys)
- A young male person, usually a child or teenager.
- (offensive) A male African-American of any age.
- A male servant. (Compare French garÃ§on)
- (colloquial, always used as the boys) Male friends.
- Iâ€™m going out with the boys.
- (regional) A male of any age, used when calling attention to the person.
- Whatever else you say about him, the boy can play.
- An adult male, particularly when used by straight women or gay men to refer to someone considered attractive.
3 letters in word "boy": B O Y.
Anagrams of boy:
Words found within boy: